Glasgow, UK January 05, 2015 - Anime Limited are thrilled to announce the addition of Jeremy Graves to its growing team in Glasgow.
Jeremy joins Anime Limited as Marketing Executive, taking over community management, supporting ongoing marketing activities, PR and promotional work. Growing the team to a whole 4 full time people, we are incredibly happy to have him on board!
Kicking off the new year with a move to Glasgow, Jeremy starts his tenure at Anime Limited January 5th.
Over the past few years, Jeremy has been involved with all genres of Anime. After spending a short amount of time as videographer for Manga UK. Jeremy was then appointed Manga Entertainment UK's Community Liaison, a position he would oversee for two and half years.
A well-known presence at UK and European conventions, exhibitions and on podcasts, Jeremy’s depth of knowledge and love of anime and manga is much appreciated by his followers.
Jeremy Graves says: “I’m delighted to become part of the team at Anime Limited. Having seen the variety and diversity of products they have brought to the UK I’m very excited to be part of a company with so much enthusiasm, creativity and dedication to anime that ultimately benefits the most important people, the fans.”
Andrew Partridge, President of Anime Limited says: ‘Jeremy brings his incredible experience and background in the anime scene as well as his boundless enthusiasm to our growing company - and we couldn’t be happier having him here.
Space Dandy, is a Dandy Guy in Space! In an awesome twist our samples have come in ahead of release on retail next week (December 8th) so we can share a nice preview of the Collector's Edition Season 1!
Check the trailer out folks and feel free to share it!
WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
You can pre-order on our store or on Amazon via the links below:
The only difference for the DVD version are the discs are belly-band's around it and the actual discs (DVD x 3, BD x 2) :)! See below for some comprehensive pictures – hope you like it folks!
It's also up to watch on Netflix right now, with more platform announcements to come perhaps ;)...
What episodes does it have?
– Complete series, Episodes 1-10
- OVA Episode 11 (Not available on Netflix etc)
Extras on the discs?
– Art gallery
– Dub outtakes
– Clean opening
– Clean ending
Audio on disc:
– English dub – 2.0 track
– Japanese audio – 2.0 track
– English subtitles
- Collector's Edition Blu-Ray (January 2015) SRP £49.99: Amazon.co.uk (£36.00) | Anime Ltd Store coming soon | Anime-On-Line (£37.99)
- Regular edition DVD (January 2015) SRP £39.99: Amazon.co.uk (£28.75) | Anime Ltd Store coming soon | Anime-On-Line (£29.99)
WHAT DOES THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION BD HAVE THAT THE DVD VERSION DOESN'T?
- Collector's packaging (think Cowboy Bebop sized box)
- 96 page booklet with a range of interviews, artworks and more!
Well if you're curious about Blood Lad - check it out on Netflix first to work it out :)! The Blu-Ray version first out is the Collector's one - it's got a 96 page book mirroring the US one and contains the translated manga segments from the Japanese homevideo release, interviews, artworks from the original artist and more! Here's a few snaps to whet your appetite:
This time, cost-wise it made sense for a straight to standard edition DVD version too - we've included reversible covers and all the same video content across three DVDs for folks there!
It's slid from October to January pretty simply because approvals are complex so things had to be shuffled round. By the time everything was ready printers were in peak season alas so that's the soonest we could really move on it.
Hope folks enjoy the show and grab a copy when it's out in January!
President, Anime Limited
We're very happy to be able to showcase the Giovanni's Island Ultimate Edition and we have some pretty awesome news on it as well as the 3D exploded shot of it! Read below for more...
- Collector’s Packaging, 18.1 x 21cm
- 96 paged softback book delving deeper into the world of Giovanni’s Island – including the historical background, production and art.
- 55 minutes of extra features including a comprehensive Making Of (38 mins), Digital Art Gallery, Interview with the Russian voice of Tanya & a Troika music clip which was unused in the film!
- Limited to 1000 copies only in the world – so it’s a rare chance to own the best possible edition of Giovanni’s Island on the market. Art card inside certifying the number the release is in the series.
- Dubbed and subtitled versions of the film on both Blu-Ray and DVD.
- New printers so no risk of issue ala Gurren Lagann.
- Up from 76 pages as advertised previously to 96 as we got hold of even more content - including some extra content not released outside of Japan just now! As it's a full sized book (18.1 x 21cm) too you'll get more content per page than any other release in the world too!
Take a peek! We'll have a bellyband around the box, with all the details removable to make a nice clean box :):
Right now all good retailers! Amazon has it for £39.50 right now and you can use the button below to link you to it. There's also standard edition DVD and Blu-Ray versions available for pre-order too.
Again well worth a watch folks - and with the material we've sourced for this one, it's well worth buying on home video!
El Presidente, Anime Limited
[UPDATE: Please note as of February 2015 we are no longer accepting submissions for replacement digipacks.]
True to our word, 11 days after release and the discovery that the printers messed up the Digipacks for a chunk of the Gurren Laganns - we're now ready to replace anyone impacted! We've all the juicy details below on how to do it and a note on how to tell if yours is impacted!
This should be self explanatory but it's best to be safe! All four trays should be in the same position in the centre of the digipack pages. If by chance your third (or any other disc tray) is not - then the printers had not let it glue long enough and you qualify for a replacement!
Basically if it looks like this:
1. Mail kerry@ alltheanime.com (minus the space) with a quick shot of the digipack (don't worry if glued back already and concerned, we'll understand). If possible too send a proof of purchase - just an Amazon order confirmation or such - don't worry if you can't find your receipt!
2. Fill in the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8NMCZ5F
3. Wait: First shipment will be 2 weeks from today then every two weeks until end of year, afterwards we'll keep processing on a month by month basis as we'd expect most of those impacted to be covered by the end of the year here.
You'll get a confirmation as soon as the digipack is sent out so fear not!
Hope this helps folks - as it sure annoyed us that it happened to begin with. So again on behalf of the printers we can only apologise profusely to folks and make this right as quickly as possible :).