We are All the Anime!
Since starting out at the end of 2012 – AlltheAnime.com has finally got around to adding a new lick of paint to our web presence! We’ve brought together two key parts on the same site with two slightly different personalities.
First off the bat our main page (alltheanime.com) now focusses much more on retail & our catalog while our new blog focusses on delivering a range of different kinds of engaging content. You can expect a wide raft of content including:
- Unboxing videos
- First looks at products after approval
- Clips, trailers and even full episodes
- Details of events coming up that the Anime Limited team will be attending
- Press releases and all the usual corporate gubbins
- Articles from guest bloggers about the worlds surrounding the hottest releases from Anime Limited.
- Articles from guest bloggers about the world of anime beyond our products!
Apart from that expect to see our online shop grow over the next few months with more special offers (tied into events and even a few web-shop exclusives).
A BIT ABOUT ANIME LIMITED:
Founded in late 2012 and based out of Glasgow, Scotland – Anime Limited brings a fresh approach to distributing the best in anime direct from Japan. Founded by Andrew Partridge as an independent company the emphasis is both breathing new life into much loved classics and introducing the cutting edge of theatrical offerings. With a focus on bringing more anime to the big screen, releasing beautifully packaged collector’s editions and trying new ways to reach fans digitally, Anime Limited is committed to offering a wide range of experiences for UK audiences.
ABOUT THE TEAM (UK):
Not so long ago we took photos of our team while they were in the wilderness of the Anime Limited offices (and beyond) so we thought we’d put some faces to the names for folks and a few vital statistics
– Founded Anime Limited in December 2012 with the goal of delivery Criterion level quality in anime releases.
– Stumbled through an open door into the anime industry via Beez Entertainment over 10 years ago, hasn’t found the exit since.
– To make him resemble a human being – just add coffee.
– Currently playing on Spotify: The entire discography of George Michael.
– One of the first brave souls to join Anime Limited in it’s quest to release top quality anime in the UK & France – she’s not yet escaped successfully either.
– Managed a lot of animation-related projects before but Anime Limited is her first foray into Japanese animation
– Watched Evangelion 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 without any prior knowledge of the series at Scotland Loves Anime in 2013 – she’s never been quite the same since…
– Currently playing on Spotify: Devo
– Originally an animation student from Duncan of Jordanstone with a flair for illustration. Occasionally we let her near crayons & paper so she can design something cool.
– Among her many other tasks she cuts all of our UK trailers – check them out here!
– Fulfilled her life-long dream in 2014 and became a real life anime character by clambering inside a giant Meow costume for MCM Comic Con Glasgow & London.
– Currently playing on Spotify: Starbomb
– Ventured North of the Wall from a stint at Fetch PR working among many other things as the community liaison for Manga UK – many may know him from that role!
– Has a wealth of knowledge about anime that blows the rest of us in office away
– We’re pretty sure he’s starring in the new Attack on Titan films as a guest Titan. You can’t miss him at MCM Comic Con on account of him being 6ft 8
– Currently playing on Spotify: RAARRRR LOUD METAL ARGRGGGHH!
– Works with us on a part-time basis and suffers the pain and agony that comes with setting up then managing our attendance at events (From as large as MCM Comic Con in May/Oct down to smaller fan-run events).
– Outside of his work at Anime Limited he’s a web developer who works on a number of cool projects.
– To find him at MCM Expo – replace the charming smile there for a more stressed face like this one >:?
– Currently playing on Spotify: Bizarre trance/rap mashups
– Works part-time for Anime Limited to tame all the video, subtitle and other assets we have in the office.
– Trained in the dark arts of projection including the increasingly mystical medium of film reels.
– His will be the drink with a cocktail umbrella, please.
– Currently playing on Spotify: The Sound of SIlence