Hi everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We’re kicking off the week ourselves with an update on our highly anticipated release of Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition.
First of all, if you’re not familiar with our most ambitious release to date, CLICK HERE and read our Newswire from early June to be brought up to speed.
You can also find these details compiled in a handy site we’ve created fullmetal.alltheanime.com which also includes the links to both our web shop and Zavvi to pre-order this. Don’t forget, pre-orders for this are taking place exclusively at AllTheAnime.com and Zavvi.com. If there are any of the 1000 units being produced still available once this has been released at the end of October, then you’ll be able to order it from other retailers.
Don’t forget you can still take advantage of the pre-order offer that’s valid at both AllTheAnime.com and Zavvi.com of £149.99 until 1st October, the SRP for this set is £299.99, after that it will be up to respective retailer discounts being applied (as previously mentioned, that’s assuming there are any units remaining.)
For those of you still on the fence about pre-ordering this, we can now confirm we’ve sold nearly 70% of the 1000 units being produced.
If you haven’t already be sure to check out our exclusive trailer below.
So the latest update is that “The Gate” resin replica that will house the series is officially 100% approved and we can share with you a first-look at a prototype of this.
A reminder, here’s the concept image you’ve seen floating around for a while.
And now here’s the prototype of the actual resin Gate set to be included in our Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition. (You can click on the images to enlarge them.)
We are super happy with how this has turned out and for those of you wondering, yes the prototype is painted, and this reflects how the finished product will appear too! And don’t forget that inside “The Gate” will be the two Collector’s Edition sets containing the whole series, pictured below.
When it comes to the massive art book that’s also being included with it, today we can show the image that will grace the front cover and also give you an idea of the size of it, compared to the packed artbook that was included in our Terror In Resonance Ultimate Edition release earlier this year.
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST RECURRING QUESTIONS
Since we first announced this release we have had a number of questions come about our Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition release. Some which we’ve already answered in the FAQ that’s present on our dedicated site for the release HERE. But to also put them in this post, here are the most recurring questions we are receiving about this release:
- Will there be a DVD release? (Covered in FAQ at fullmetal.alltheanime.com)
Yes there will be but it won’t be until after the Ultimate Edition Blu-ray set has been released. More details to follow.
- When will the two Collector’s Edition Blu-ray sets be available? (Covered in FAQ at fullmetal.alltheanime.com)
The two Collector’s Edition Blu-ray set will be available after the release of the Ultimate Edition. Date is TBC at this time, but more details will follow.
- Will your release include the Conqueror of Shamballa movie? (Covered in FAQ at fullmetal.alltheanime.com)
No, we only the have the rights to the 2003 TV series specifically.
- Will your release include Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?
No. We do not own the rights to this series, only the 2003 series.
- Can I pre-order this from Amazon UK or other retailers? (Covered in FAQ at fullmetal.alltheanime.com)
No, pre-orders for this are running exclusively through AllTheAnime.com and Zavvi.com. If there are any additional units remaining following the pre-order period then they will be made available to other retailers to stock.
- When is payment taken from ordering on your shop?
Payment on all orders, be it a pre-order or an in-stock item, is taken with 72 hours of the order being placed. Please have a read of the FAQ at our web shop HERE for more details.
- The pre-order bonus certificate, how is the person’s name, not the Alchemist name, that will be displayed chosen?
If ordering from our AllTheAnime.com web shop, the name of the person will be based on the name specified on the delivery address. This will also apply to orders from Zavvi.
– If you want to change the delivery address name on an order placed at AllTheAnime.com, email Jeremy on Jeremy@AllTheAnime.com with your order number and the name you want it changed too.
– If you want to change the delivery address on your Zavvi, you need to do this on your order on Zavvi’s site specifically. We don’t not have any control on that. You will need to contact Zavvi directly about this.
NOTE: If you have already sent an email about this subject, we’re endeavouring to answer these this week. We appreciate your patience.