Re:Zero Part 1 Home Video Release Info
April 14, 2018 · 0 comments
It’s the weekend and we’ve got some exciting details to share with you! It’s been a long time coming. We know a lot of you have been patiently waiting for details on our release of Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1 and today we can bring you some details on what to expect when it arrives in the UK in under a couple of months time on 25th June 2018.
But before we get to telling you what to expect in our release, for those unfamiliar with it, a quick introduction to the series –
ABOUT “Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-“
From the studio brought you Akame Ga Kill, Steins;Gate, Jormungand and The Devil is a Part-Timer!
Synopsis: “Natsuki Subaru, an ordinary high school student, is on his way home from the convenience store when he finds himself transported to another world. As he’s lost and confused in a new world where he doesn’t even know left from right, the only person to reach out to him was a beautiful girl with silver hair.
Determined to repay her somehow for saving him from his own despair, Subaru agrees to help the girl find something she’s looking for…”
Check out a subtitled preview (originally published when the show was airing) below –
WHAT’S PLANNED FOR THE RELEASE OF PART 1?
Part 1 of Re:Zero will be getting released on standard DVD and Ltd Collector’s Edition Blu-ray (pictured) on 26th June 2018. It will include episodes 1-12* of the series with both English and original Japanese with English subtitles language options.
*This includes the double length first episode (aka episodes 1A & 1B)
The Ltd Collector’s Ed. Blu-ray version will come pack in a rigid case with a digipack to hold the two Bu-ray discs. Inside will also be 52 page book. Inside the book will be –
- Characters: a look at various characters in the first half of the series including some information about them as well.
- Key Animation Collection: example of key frames of animation used in the series
- Background Artwork: collection of art showcasing locations seen in the series with some information about them as well.
A unique aspect of this book is that it combines lots of data from the original Japanese releases, but is split into two distinct sections, this in essence being the first two story arcs of the series. The first covering events that take place in the first three episodes (four technically, if you consider that episode 1 aired as episode 1A & 1B), then the second section covering events between episodes 4-11. It’s a great companion piece to watching the series and one we’re sure you’ll be happy to have in your collection.
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
You can pre-order your copy of this right from many retailers including the following –
Order at Amazon UK Order at Zavvi Order at Base.com Order at HMV Online Order at Anime-on-Line
When it comes to our AllTheAnime.com web shop, we’ll start taking orders closer to the date of release. (There will be details on when that will be soon.) But in the interim you can see the listing in the link below
VIEW AT ALL THE ANIME WEB SHOP
WHO IS IN THE ENGLISH CAST?
Those of reading above will have noted we mentioned there will be English audio included. That’s correct and below you can find the cast list –
- Sean Chiplock (Dante Mogro in Gundam Iron-Blooded Ophens) as Subaru
- Kayli Mills (Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia in Fate/Apocrypha) as Emilia
- Erica Mendez (Yuuki in Sword Art Online II) as Puck
- Ryan Bartley (Misa Nishimori & Yusa Nishimori in Charlotte) as Ram
- Brianna Knickerbocker (Chisaki Hiradaira in A Lull in the Sea) as Rem
- Kira Buckland (Keiko in In This Corner of the World) as Beatrice
- Ray Chase (Yuu Otosaka in Charlotte) as Roswaal
- Christine Marie Cabanos (Silica in Sword Art Online) as Felt
- Robbie Daymond (Shoya Ishida in A Silent Voice) as Reinhard
- Faye Mata (Rin Hoshizora in Love Love! School Idol project) as Priscilla
- Cassandra Morris (Kyubey in Puella Magi Madoka Magica) as Anastasia
- Sarah Williams (Nonon Jakuzure in Kill la Kill) as Felix
- Marc Diraison (Akihiko Kayaba in Sword Art Online) as Wilhelm
- Chris Tergliafera (Mohammed Avdol in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders) as Marcos
- Beau Billingslea (Jet Black on Cowboy Bebop: The Movie) as Rom
- Patrick Seitz (Simon Brezhnev in Durarara!!) as Kadomon
- Cristina Vee (Homura Akemi in Puella Magi Madoka Magica) as Elsa
- Lucien Dodge (Amuro Ray in Gundam The Origin) as Chin
- Arnie Pantoja (Eisaku Noguchi in March comes in like a lion) as Kan
- Erika Harlacher (Violet Evergarden in Violet Evergarden) as Crusch
- Keith Silverstein (Robert E.O. Speedwagon in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure) as Al
- Xanthe Huynh (Momo Kawamoto in March comes in like a lion) as Kadomon’s Daughter
- Chris Cason (Gluttony in Fullmetal Alchemist) as Convenience Store Staff
- Ian Alden (Maruba Arkay in Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans) as Demon Clan Chief
- Additional voices include Mindy Baker, Matthew Greenbaum, Hanna Rose Kliewer, James McAuliffe, Breaugh Olson, and Ryan Raydarke.
As we mentioned, Part 1 of Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- will be available on Ltd Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and standard DVD from 25th June 2018. We hope you’re looking forward to adding this to your collection!
RE:ZERO -STARTING LIFE IN ANOTHER WORLD-
Leave a Reply