Anime Limited Newswire #1 – 7th Jan. 2015
January 7, 2015 · 0 comments
- Our next release is this coming Monday (12th January) sees the release of the film, Giovanni’s Island. It’s going to be available on DVD, Blu-ray and ULTIMATE EDITION DVD+Blu-ray set.Each version comes with the film in both English and Japanese (with English subtitles) language options, plus a Making Of featurette (that we feel is possibly one of the most detailed and we’ll put together you’ll see on any anime release) and more!If you’re opting for the Ultimate Edition of the film, you get deluxe packaging that contains both the DVD and Blu-ray versions of the film plus a fantastic UK Exclusive softback book containing artwork, historical details relating to the film and interviews! (If you’ve been on our Facebook or Twitter pages the last few days, you’ll have seen some images of the how the book looks.)
- Also out this Monday is the standard edition Blu-ray release of Space Dandy Season 1. You can find more details on this HERE.
- For those of you looking forward to Blood Lad unfortunately it’s had to be pushed back by one week to 2nd February. The reason for this is quite simply that there was a delay in receiving final stock from over the Christmas break. You can pre-order this from Amazon UK HERE and through our website HERE.
- The Blu-ray Collector’s Edition version of Perfect Blue is officially out-of-print and sold out. (So if you find in shops grab it while you can.) But fret not as we’ll be releasing a standard edition of the film on Blu-ray in February. (DVD version is already available.) We’ll have more details on this in the coming weeks.
- Speaking of standard editions, Tiger & Bunny – The Beginning will be getting a standard individual DVD and Blu-ray release in February. (Again, we’ll have more details on this soon.)
- And finally a quick reminder that for anyone who was affected by packaging problems with an Ultimate Edition of Gurren Lagann that you need to fill in the survey HERE to be able to get a replacement digipack.
- Further to that if you have filled out the survey and not yet received your replacement digipack, our supplier is working fulfil these as quickly as possible.