The time has nearly arrived! Our Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition Blu-ray+DVD and standard edition DVD is available in six days (25th April) and today we’re bringing you a full unboxing of what to expect from our release.
WHAT IS TERROR IN RESONANCE ABOUT?
Synopsis: In an alternate version of the present, Tokyo has been decimated by a shocking terrorist attack, and the only hint to the identity of the culprit is a bizarre video uploaded to the internet. The police, baffled by this cryptic clue, are powerless to stop the paranoia spreading across the population.
While the world searches for a criminal mastermind to blame for this tragedy, two mysterious children children who shouldn t even exist masterfully carry out their heinous plan. Cursed to walk through this world with the names Nine and Twelve, the two combine to form Sphinx, a clandestine entity determine to wake the people from their slumber and pull the trigger on this world.
WHAT’S INSIDE? WHAT’S ON THE DISCS?
We have two versions available from 25th April. We have our Ultimate Edition Blu-ray/DVD set and our standard edition DVD set.
The Ultimate Edition comes packed in large rigid case, think the same height as our Full Metal Panic set but thinner. Inside that is a fitment to hold the case containing the discs and our Ultimate Edition Artbook. To give you a breakdown of what’s included in the Ultimate Edition:
- 4 discs total, 2 x Blu-ray and 2 x DVD. On the discs is:
– The complete series (episodes 1-11) in English and Japanese with subtitles.
– On-disc extras include: commentaries for episodes 1 and 11, an In Depth Conversation with the case of the show (duration is over 21 minutes), textless opening and closing title sequences.
- 120 Ultimate Art Book, contining information translated from the original six Japanese releases that compile the series into English. Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the book:
– Showcasing of character art, concept art, and key frames from the animation and background art.
– Interview with the Scriptwriters Hiroshi Seko, Jun Kumagia and Kenta Ihara
– Interview with the Art Director Hidetoshi Kaneko,
– An interview with Animation Producer Manabu Otsuka & Assistant Director Yuzuru Tachikawa
– An interview with the Character Designer & Chief Animation Director Kazuto Nakazawa
– And an interview with the Director Shinichro Watanabe.
WHAT DOES THE FINISHED PRODUCT LOOK LIKE?
And now the part you’ve been waiting for, photos of the actual product. You can click on the images below to enlarge them.
And for those of you looking to get your hands on the standard DVD, here’s what the packaging looks like. (The discs are identical to the DVDs included in the Ultimate Edition version.)
And that concludes the unboxing of our Terror In Resonance Ultimate Edition release. Available from this Monday (25th April.) We hope you’re as excited about it as we are – this is one we’re super proud of.