MCM London is just around the corner and we hope you’re looking forward to it as much as we are. This year looks very promising and there’s so much going on. With all the noise and excitement building up we figured it was a good time to lay out our plans for MCM London May 2013.
Where will we be?
Anime Limited will be set up at Booth #1003 – just over from the main stage so stop by and say hello!
What are we up to?
There are quite a few things going on at our booth this year, including the following:
- Anime Limited will be partnering up with our friends at Kaze in order to bring you the latest in their and 101 Anime’s DVD offerings. The titles will include the latest parts of your favourite shows so make sure you stop by and catch up!
- Shinichiro Watanabe will be there! As you’ve all heard, Cowboy Bebop director and overlord Shinichiro Watanabe will be signing stuff at our booth once a day during the expo for an hour a day. Mr. Watanabe will be signing one piece per person, so please don’t bring everything you own and thus, weigh yourself down with possessions and disappointment.
- Anime Limited’s booth will come complete with a gorgeous panel dedicated to Cowboy Bebop (I’ve seen the designs, they’re pretty). So come along and have a look, feel free to take pictures, pose with it or what have you. If you do take pictures with our panel, don’t forget to share them with us on our Facebook page! (www.facebook.com/alltheanime)
- New title announcements! Yep, that’s right we’ve got several new title announcements to make at MCM London so make sure you pay special attention on the Saturday and Sunday. We will also be posting these announcements online so if you’re not there live, you won’t miss out.
- Finally, the big one everyone’s looking forward to: Shinichiro Watanabe will be taking part in a series of panels at MCM London on the Friday and Saturday. Make sure you make time to attend as they will definitely be one of the most sought after events of the conference.
We’ll be posting times and places for the signings and panels soon, so keep an eye out for more announcements.
So that’s it for now! We’ve got a busy couple of weeks ahead of us but it’s going to be fun. Come by and say hello, check out our booth and feel free to share your experiences with the world, or at least the conference. Whether or not you’re at MCM London, you can still find out what’s happening by following our Twitter account and Facebook page.
See you all there!